Re: areas

From: VampLestat (vamp@csulb.edu)
Date: 02/24/94

On Thu, 24 Feb 1994, Danhiel Baker wrote:

> What I'm working towards is a very complete world with a great degree of
> consistancy and balance throughout, as well as more places for expansion

I'd just like to indicate that while there should be more room for
expansion, I would hope that they are also not huge gaps that "should"
have something there.  I've seen alot of this in the stock areas, like
the Sewers and Moria, where obvious exits dont yet actually lead anywhere.

> area interaction.  There will be quite a bit of 'filler' landscape added,
> in a 'matrixed' format - not the typical paths and rooms format, but
> more like a large chessboard with some areas not accessible.

This I really like... so often you have a forced path to take, rather
than room to really just "wander".

_O_  Ryan L. Watkins                                     vamp@csulb.edu