Re: CIRCLE 3.0 ABRIDGED WORLD BUILDER'S GUIDE - PRELIM

From: Steven Walker (walkers@ichips.intel.com)
Date: 04/04/94

Though 3.0 may be closed for additions, here are a few ideas for 3.1:
addition of the folloing flags:
	WEAR_FACE	18  /* for sunglasses, simple masks */
	WEAR_EAR	19  /* earings */
of course to go with these:
	ITEM_WEAR_FACE	15
	ITEM_WEAR_EAR	16

others
	POS_FLYING	9  /* allows for flying spells, and wearing wings */

Combining the fountain and the water containers and allowing the filling
of caontains from other containers.   I might be able to supply at least
the algorythm for this, possbily the code too.

And a question, what is the difference between:
	LIQ_WATER	0
	LIQ_CLEARWATER 15

BoB @ KallistiMud (128.193.40.23 4000) (soon to be circle based)

Steven Walker                         walkers@ichips.intel.com
(503)696-4025                         Pager (503)243-9334
Intel Corporation                     MD6 Customer Support
JF1-19
Hillsboro, Or 97124

"Who said life is a beach, cause I want to build a sandcastle"
        Me