Re: FTP site

From: Wheel of Fish! (piraeus@connectus.com)
Date: 03/01/95

> > > Try cambot.res.jhu.edu:/pub/CircleMUD.

just a note.. as soon as I get a copy of the pl6 source.. which will prolly
be as soon as its out as I keep trying intermittently I will make it
available via the web on my home page

http://connectus.com/~piraeus

then just hop on down the the circlemud area and 'D'ownload(ftp) the sucker
:)

Jeremy: if you want to make this easier for me .. a fast note telling me
that pl6 is out so that I can hopover and get it ASAP would be excellent.