Using mob programs

From: Michael J Cunningham (crayola@esu.edu)
Date: 03/04/95

I have a quick question, has anyone out there been able to get a mob
to track a player after they attack them, sort of hunt the player down?
and attack them when they find them? I was thinking I could use
mobprog to do it, but I havent been able to figure out how. should
I give up on the mob prog thing, and try a special? If anyone has a
clue how to do it please, do tell!! This has been really bugging me.
Thanks alot...

         Michael Cunningham

P.S.   I am running a circle 2.2 mud with mobprog (standard version)
       installed.

    _____
   /     \

   \_____/  RAYOLA @ ESU.EDU  ( Michael J. Cunningham )