Mob skills

From: Ja vel Bosdal (nivek@gate.net)
Date: 03/10/95

Well, I decided to write a healer spec_proc this morning.. and it does
not function..  I noticed by switching into a bunch of mobs that they
only have mage skills on their practice list and therefore, I am assuming
they are only able to cast mage spells.  I grep'd and grep'd but I'm not
really sure what I am looking to change here..  I have been unable to
find where the skills are assigned to a mob.  If I'm on the right track
here, with giving mobs the ability to use all skills if called from a
spec_proc, I'd appreciate someone telling me where the line I need to
change is..  If I am going about this wrong, please set me straight..:)
Thanks!

God against man, man against God, man against nature, God against man, man
against God, man against nature, nature against man, nature against God,
             God against nature...very funny religion!