Wierd with player_specials

From: Kilkenny (gjerde@badlands.NoDak.edu)
Date: 03/15/95

I added walkin/walkout to my player_special_data_saved, With
basically the same code as Poofin/poofout.

But now suddenly none of them will save, I deleted the pfile before I booted.
Poofin/poofout saved just fine before...
ANybody have an idea? I don't, because it should work just fine....

*  Ole Gjerde                                   | Computer Science major  *
*  aka Kilkenny               BrightstarMUD     |    at  North Dakota     *
*                                               |    State University     *
*  Email: Gjerde@Badlands.NoDak.Edu             |-------------------------*
*         Gjerde@Plains.NoDak.Edu               |   Proud user of Linux   *