Applying more than one attribute for a spell

From: Kirby Vandivort (kvandivo@umr.edu)
Date: 03/25/95

I am working on a skill for my warriors, (circle 3.0 patch 7), and I am
wanting it to affect hitroll, damroll, and AC.  Well, I wrote my skill,
put in the af stuff, and affect_joined it for each of the three traits.
Well, when I use it, everything goes crazy, and the guy is blinded, invis,
and about 8 other unknown things.

So, I figured that the problem was in the affect_join, because when I stat
the char, only the last thing I affect_joined is actually shown (something
like (20hours) berserk        -20 to ARMOR, sets BLIND INVIS DET-ALIGN
SENSE-LIFE GROUP CURSE POISON PROT-EVIL PROT-GOOD SLEEP !TRACK UNUSED HIDE
UNDEFINED UNDEFINED

Not good, in other words.

So, I thought I'd look around, and I have since discovered that the bless,
blind, and curse spells (which have more than one affect) are only affecting
the last thing listed in the code (although they don't have the wierd side
effects that my berserk does).

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks,

Kirby Vandivort
kvandivo@umr.edu

--
If you always postpone pleasure you will never have it.