Re: Bugs In Circle 3.0 Patch Level 7...

From: Alex (3raf7@qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: 03/30/95

> The second is that the wear flag of the cloak should include
> "ITEM_WEAR_BODY" (value 8) in addtion to "ITEM_WEAR_ABOUT" > (value 1024).

No.. actually it shouldn't.. it is wear about_body only, and listed that
way in the zone file... I've fixed teh zone file however so that the
cloak should actually load now (=  That should be out in pl8

> Someone posted that to fix the bug with identify scrolls, to change the
> spell number from 53 to 201 or something like that.  Has anyone else
> gotten this to work, because I can't.  Does it require an additional fix?

No additional fix.. taht should cover it.. (worked on my copy at least)
That is also fixed in the world for pl8

--  Alex