Re: This mail does not mention the word 'flame' once.

From: James (roper@pa.mother.com)
Date: 04/18/95

On Tue, 18 Apr 1995, Anthony Spataro wrote:

> The other mod took me quite a while to figure out; I did quite a few
> stupid things and learned quite a bit about the source before I got it
> right.  What it does is combine objects of the same type when displaying
> lists of objects, i.e.
>
> a smoking joint
> a smoking joint      becomes        [3] a smoking joint
> a smoking joint

I've been thinking about doing the same thing on my mud. I have two
questions before diving in such a large change. #1 Will CircleMUD 3.0
have this feature and #2 Will such a change be immpossible to port.

I guess I don't want to spend several hours coding this if it's going to
be on the new version coming out soon, or if it is going to be
immpossible to port. Judging the amount of changes you where talking
about, I'm sure I'll have to wait for 3.0 to come out.