Please stop...

From: Phoenix Project (crayola@epix.net)
Date: 04/19/95

If you are going to flame,yell,call names, yell about newbie questions,
etc, PLEASE respond to the newbie, flamie, etc. by email directly. Please
do not carbon copy to the group. I am also totally tired of seeing a flame
war erupt on a group that is supposed to be filled with semi intelligent and
hopefully slightly mature coders and imps. I see enough of this flame
bullshit in r.g.m.d. Take the flame wars there please.

Gargamel....Imp of Phoenix Mud (sirius.nmt.edu)

P.S. Oh and if you plan on flaming me please respond directly to me and NOT
     the entire newsgroup. I would like to spare everyone else another 25
     messages in their mail box about nothing.