Re: Circle: The CircleMUD player file format

26MOUNTCASTL@CUA.EDU
Date: 04/23/95

Naved,

	Thanks for the reply.  But do you know of anywhere that I can get
a program that will allow me to convert my pfile between two formats, as
long as I have the structs.h for each?  Thanks.

	Also, you said it's not possible to take a binary from one UNIX
platform and convert it to another.  But if I'm talking about endianness
then it can be done.  I'm confused, I'm not that familiar with what you
are talking about.  What I am looking for is convert a binary (the pfile)
from Ultrix to DG/UX or SysV or SunOS, or some other UNIX OS.

	Many thanks again for the info.

	- Sean