Re: CircleMUD.. .listings...

From: Daniel [Trice] Koepke (dkoepke@global.california.com)
Date: 08/06/95

	Let me sum up NoMUD for the rest of the list here, a MUD with no
credits on the screen, appears to have three "major" changes (100 levels,
races, and more classes), accepts donations, doesn't have a coder, but is
frequently changed and "heavily modified"?

	Hm, so, so far it breaks the DIKU and Circle 3.0 (there is one,
right?) licenses, it doesn't have a coder but is "frequently updated",
has some nice races, but classes for dragons/vampires?!  A dragon is a
dragon and a vampire is a vampire, IMHO.  When was the last time you saw
a dragon and a vampire together anyway?  Not that I *wouldn't* do it
(but, I have a theme), just out of sync since dragon stories date back
way before vampires.  Hm, is this the MUD that said they were a CircleMUD
but not a DIKU?

	So, all the offense intended.  I don't really care about your theme
or features, it might be a decent MUD if, of course, it followed the
licenses...

        Good luck,

	Trice Sabre [Aka., Daniel Koepke]
	(BETA) Krimson : mud.california.com/140.174.210.5 1234
	Maintainer of the NiMUD RP-oriented DIKU server.