Re: Hiya folks...

From: Graham Gilmore (gilmore@gmgate.vircom.com)
Date: 08/15/95

> Scan handler.c, giving careful attention to affect_modify() everything
> you need is in there. For hunger, it would be something like this:
>

>   case APPLY_HUNGER:   /* assuming you added APPLY_HUNGER to structs.h */
>     GET_COND(ch, FULL) += mod;
>     break;
>
> Thus, and obj that had an affect of APPLY_HUNGER, with a modifier of -1
> would turn hunger off.

	Wouldn't this just make the PC one notch hungrier?  You'd need to
GET_COND(ch, FULL) = -1 for that... if any FULL condition of < 0 is no
hunger, then a mod of -25 would work fine.. but I'm not sure if that's
the case.  It could easily be done tho.. just change = -1 to <= -1 in the
appropriate spot.

	Graham Gilmore