Re: Hiya folks...

From: Ron Poulton (ron@res.com)
Date: 08/15/95

> >   case APPLY_HUNGER:   /* assuming you added APPLY_HUNGER to structs.h */
> >     GET_COND(ch, FULL) += mod;
> >     break;
> >
> > Thus, and obj that had an affect of APPLY_HUNGER, with a modifier of -1
> > would turn hunger off.
>
> 	Wouldn't this just make the PC one notch hungrier?  You'd need to
> GET_COND(ch, FULL) = -1 for that... if any FULL condition of < 0 is no
> hunger, then a mod of -25 would work fine.. but I'm not sure if that's
> the case.  It could easily be done tho.. just change = -1 to <= -1 in the
> appropriate spot.

Judging from modifying character attributes during game play, a hunger of
-1 will remain at -1 for the entire game, which applies to Imps, and
means 'no hunger'.  0 means starving, and anything higher indicates a
lessened degree of hungriness.  This also applies to thirst.  I'm not
sure if this applies to drinking (alhocol), though.