Re: Mobprogs

From: Mattias Larsson (ml@eniac.campus.luth.se)
Date: 08/27/95

>   I believe the person who wrote that is "Traveller".  I talked to him about
>   it and he told me it was bugged.  You may want to talk to him at
>   eniac.campus.luth.se 4000 and see what the "bug" is.

Well, the patch works perfectly for me, I thought that it maybe was a bug
in the patch, but after testing it I realized that people were using a
faulty example in the mobprog.doc. I have not updated the documentation,
it contains bugs, for example in the fido prog. Basically, the body of
the mobprogram has to be terminated with a ~ since the program is read
using fread_string.

Traveller