Is it possible....

From: Steven R. Nevid (usrn@sunyit.edu)
Date: 10/16/95

Hello I was wondering if it is at all possible for a circle mud to
recieve not only the IP address of the person connected but also the
username of the person connected. This would just make it unecessary to
have to finger a site and see whom is doing a telnet to the mud address.
This would mainly be used for being able to have the email addr of the
perpotrator (spelling on that one) who messes around.
I have heard in passing that this had been done, but I am not sure if it
has been done on a circle mud.. Thanks.

-=Steve=-

And the red, red rose shall one day come to your door.
On that day you shall miss the smell of love no more.
It has a smell so delicate, with petals so soft.
But be forwarned of its thorns, for they are not so
easily cut off.

			-----Steve