Re: Deleting IMM chars, How?

From: Fishbone (fishbone@styx.ph.msstate.edu)
Date: 11/16/95

On Thu, 16 Nov 1995, E.I. wrote:

> 	Hi, I believe it can be a good programming practice to look to
> the code, and also to become familiar with the code, if you try to solve
> the immo deleting problem by yourselve, pondering across the code.
> 	This is also true with your posting for newbie kit problem
> There is no other way to learn the code unless you go though it
> by yourselve and in case of failure seek for aid, copy/paste really
> does not help to much, not even the OLC and mob-prog patches or any
> code part like LostLands to have a good "Circle" code based MUD.
>
> 	Have a nice day full of magick.
> Empre Impraimoglou, 			Siemens Nixdorf Informationsysteme
> e-mail: gast@sunue.mch.sni.de		GP PB 4, Mch N-Perlach
> 	oberon@kdt.net			Munich-Germany
>   "The Perfection is achieved in the Point of Collapse"   Parkinson

You know...in the time it took you to compose that nasty message
you could have contributed at least a place for them to begin their
search for the solution to their code problem.  But instead you (who
was obviously born with this knowledge of C) choose to belittle them
for having a limited knowledge of their code.  Why dont you give
somebody a break...surely somewhere somebody has given you one.

Fishbone

  I aint always right but at least im loud!