Re: Deleting IMM chars, How?

From: Ron Hensley (strider@hippy.org)
Date: 11/16/95

> 	Hi, I believe it can be a good programming practice to look to
> the code, and also to become familiar with the code, if you try to solve
> the immo deleting problem by yourselve, pondering across the code.
> 	This is also true with your posting for newbie kit problem
> There is no other way to learn the code unless you go though it
> by yourselve and in case of failure seek for aid, copy/paste really
> does not help to much, not even the OLC and mob-prog patches or any
> code part like LostLands to have a good "Circle" code based MUD.

Eat My Shorts Poser...........
Dont bother answering me again, okay?
Its people like you that make Usenet and Mailinglists such a waste, where
you try to use your vailable resources, including books, source, AND the
internet (your peers) to solve a problem, and what do you get?

Little Orphan Annie of the Internet telling you to not bother asking..

Go Home.. your momma is calling...

  *     Ron Hensley                                 strider@hippy.org       *
  *     Computer Programmer                         strider@dmv.com         *
  *     DelMarVa OnLine                             complaints@/dev/null    *
  *     749-1111 Ext. 403                                                   *