Re: Splitting up circle list

midnight@agis.ag.net
Date: 11/16/95

I dont think this is the real problem
we Need a circle newsgroup
this list has grown to the point that it would be better off as a newsgroup
at least thats my opinion
I'm a newbie my coder doesnt read this list just stuff I sort out of it
and he is also new at mud codeing
now I am not really shure how a new newsgroup comes into being if theres
anyone out there that does know please enlighton us

You Have been enlightened by:
The /./. i d n i g h t |) r a g o n
Please try out My Mud now in beta:
-----    |     /-\ | | |-\  Telnet porsche.ag.net 4000
  |      |     |-| |\| |  | CircleMud 3.0bpl8.4
  | H E  |___ /   \| | |_/  http://www.ag.net/~midnight
             Of The
   FreeDom      Give Dice or  | But Doctor I'm   | Be Kind  Sign On AGIS
    In Fandom  Give me Death\_/ only an Alien  \_/ ReWind   (716)6945029
                                on Weekends