Re: Splitting up circle list

From: Kilkenny (gjerde@plains.nodak.edu)
Date: 11/16/95

On Thu, 16 Nov 1995, Lincoln H Chan wrote:

> Problem:  This newsgroup is pooping a lotta mail into my machine...more
> 	than I'd like to read.

> Nah, how about:  Splitting the group into circle.elite and circle.beginner?

What about Circle-questions and Circle-announce?

questions for (obviously) questions and
announce for bug-reports, announcements of new patches, etc, etc

*  Ole Gjerde                                   | Computer Science major  *
*                                               |    at  North Dakota     *
*  Homepage: http://www.winternet.com/~gjerde   |    State University     *
*  Email:    Gjerde@plains.NoDak.edu            |-------------------------*
*            Gjerde@winternet.com               |   Proud user of Linux   *