a newbies thoughts...

From: Chris (zero@baker.cnw.com)
Date: 11/17/95

	Although i rarely ever post to this mailing list, it has been a
great well of information to me.  Personally, i would hate that the group
would split, because all the newbies would be standing around not knowing
what to do and i find alot of things posted by you "elite" (:P) very useful.
I am also a newbie coder, implementor etc..I taught myself enough unix to
get bye pretty easily and can teach myself some stuff about coding,
eventhough if takes me ten attempts at the same if statement to realize
where the "{" should be, i can suit my own needs for now.  Well, i guess
im just commenting on behalf of the newbies, we all aren't stupid and the
ones that post stupid questions deserve the same respect as those of you
supposedly are "C gods".  If you don't liek the mail in your box you
don't have to read it. Even I can delete messages.

Thanks for listening...

Chris Crooker  |  aspiring:   |             *COOL QUOTES*
Official Loser |  implementor |    coming soon to a signature near you...
zero@cnw.com   | coder H/P/Cer|