Re: Doh!!!!!

From: Matt Harold (harolmr@mail.auburn.edu)
Date: 11/17/95

first of all, your last comment about a graphical mud takes away from the
whole concept of the game IMHO.  If ya want a graphical game, go buy one
like AD&D or Origin from the store.  Second, as one of those newbie IMPs
who doesn't know a whole lot of C, I value this mailing list as is.  I
rarely post questions to this thing because I do enjoy picking my way
through the code, but I have gotten a lot of my problems resolved because
of what other people have asked and received answers to.  I believe that
the reason this mailing list exists is so questions can be posted about
CircleMUD.  I don't recall seeing anything about this being only for
those who are grandmasters at coding, and besides I only see a few people
complaining about having to answer questions over and over again.  If you
don't wanna do it, then why don't you prepare a FAQ that lists all of
these questions and their answers.  Then you can give it to Jeremy and
let him put it into the distribution files of Circle.  This is not a
flame.  It is just my opinion on the ideas that you put forth in your post.

Matt
"You never know what you have until it's gone...
	...by then, it's too late to get it back"