Re: Doh!!!!!

From: Fishbone (fishbone@styx.ph.msstate.edu)
Date: 11/17/95

On Fri, 17 Nov 1995, Matt Harold wrote:
> I only see a few people complaining about having to answer questions over
> and over again.  If you don't wanna do it, then why don't you prepare a FAQ
> that lists all of these questions and their answers.  Then you can give
> it to Jeremy and let him put it into the distribution files of Circle.

OR...just dont answer the questions that you have answered already...
there are a thousand and one ways to code nearly everything you may
want to add and we have all done it one way or another.  So rather
than gettin all pissy and flamin everybody...just ignore it and let
somebody else answer it.  The subject in the header USUALLY (not always
of course) tells you what it is concerning and so you, rather than waste
your precious time reading and answering a post, can just delete it and
go on as if it never existed.

Fishbone