Re: Circle: Re: CRYPT

From: Andy Davidoff (dert@concrete.resnet.upenn.edu)
Date: 05/04/95

> I have to agree with you on this jeremy. I was keeping my players
> passwords as text and all I got was complaints from my players saying
> that if I didn't change it they would not play.

let me clarify - i am not saying that it is wise to keep a list of players
and their passwords in a text file! i think this is stupid. i am only
saying that _access_ to the player's passwords is important - shit, circle
already _has_ this code - look it up! if i want to assign passwords to
players, i should be able to. this is already pimped in c3. why is this
such a problem?