problems with multiclass...

From: Master of Magic (zero@baker.cnw.com)
Date: 11/22/95

    On suggestions made by some people i tried out switching 'byte class;'
to 'byte class[NUM_CLASSES];' and making all the adjustments so it would
be understood. Now when i try to compile thought it spits out that class
is undefined. I tried soemthing to see hwta happened and so i put 'byte
classes[NUM_CLASSES];' in as an extern in the file. This cleaned up the
class undefined but i get warnings that 'array subscript has type 'char''.
I really have no clue why this is happening. If this symptom sounds at
all familiar or you can tell me what i did wrong, or what i still need to
do, please let me know.

Chris