Re: Ideas for Circle

From: Graham Gilmore (gilmore@gmgate.vircom.com)
Date: 11/21/95

On Tue, 21 Nov 1995, Randy Karshner wrote:

> * totally redesign the sleep idea..
>   Normally people can just bunk down anywhere to sleep.. I want to make
> a special room flag or flags so that you can only sleep in the appropriate
> places like inn's, forest's etc... I don't like the concept of people
> sleeping in street's etc, its too much like real life ;-) I have yet to see
> this implemented anywhere and I thought it might put more realism into
> the game and stop those people grouping tanks, because he would have to

	Maybe you should tone that down a bit.  Instead of not permitting
people to sleep in streets etc., instead have an adjustment to the hit
point regen bonus for sleeping based on the sector type and/or flags.
For instance sleeping in an INDOORS room might give you a better bonus
than an OUTDOORS one, and if it had a COMFORTABLE flag you'd get an extra
bonus or whatever.. whereas a NOISY flag might give a penalty.  Just some
ideas  :)

	Graham Gilmore