Re: MobProg

midnight@agis.ag.net
Date: 11/22/95

the if_rand can be used as a wait precedure if done with a loop
not a very good one  but it works
ya pretty mutch get scizofrenic mobs who wander around at random intervals

as far as ideas
things I have done
are mumbling mobs beggars who run away when ya give them money
mercenaries that work *still working on this* (they basicly bount hunt)
also made a newbie equipter  it was a lot easyer than modifying the code
*I was lazy*
I also made a mob thats single and soal purpose is to follow and pick on
a certain extreamly obnoxious player

You Have been enlightened by:
The /./. i d n i g h t |) r a g o n
who runs The |_ a n d of the /./. i d n i g h t |) r a g o n
at http://www.ag.net/~midnight  telnet mud.ag.net 4000
Please email me at Midnight@ag.net
or look for Midnight or MidnightD on IRC