bitfields coded

From: Jaco van Iterson (J.C.vanIterson@ET.TUDelft.NL)
Date: 11/29/95

Yoho,

I found some time to code the bitfields into the circle code.

It compiles and it seems to work. I don't have the time to realy
test it, so if someone got some time to spare let me know.

Almost all the bitvectors are converted to bitfields exept the
ones that better stay bitvectors (container closed, locked, etc.
for example) and some little ones that I didn't stumble upon.

I have kept all the old names for now.
So it's still af.bitvector.AFF_BLIND and not af.bitvector.blind

Let me know if you want to test run this version or if you want
me to ftp it somewhere.

I hope it won't be to difficult to put it in the next version of
the circle code. I certainly hope you want that.

Jaco.

B.T.W.
It took me a few hours more then 5 (almost 8).