Re: A weird problem...

From: Kilkenny (gjerde@plains.nodak.edu)
Date: 12/04/95

On Mon, 4 Dec 1995, corey hoitsma wrote:
> 	I just got the CircleMUD 3.0 bpl8 release, and I compiled it...
> 	No problems there..
> 	But then, the README and running.doc said to run 'autorun'
> 	in the root dir of the circle program...
> 	Well, I did that, but it says command not found!

Check out the content of the file autorun once.  It's a shell script.
The command it doesn't find is the csh shell, which is the first line if
the file.  Either you have csh in a different spot, or you don't have it
at all.  Get csh or change that line to reflect the right directory.

Hopefully I make some sense.  Been up all night.  I have a feeling I wont
be going to classes today.. :(

*  Ole Gjerde                                   | Computer Science major  *
*                                               |    at  North Dakota     *
*  Homepage: http://www.winternet.com/~gjerde   |    State University     *
*  Email:    Gjerde@plains.NoDak.edu            |-------------------------*
*            Gjerde@winternet.com               |   Proud user of Linux   *