Re: My Last Off Topic Message

From: The Prophet (prophet@vivid.net)
Date: 06/26/96

On Fri, 21 Jun 1996, JRhone wrote:

	Just as long as you realize people like me are gonna ignore
assholes like you. He is concerned with the damn grammer because it is
just that, a mailing list. You have to R E A D  I T, reading becomes a
hell of a lot more hard when someone can't use the correct punctuation,
or form a sentence for that matter.

-The Prophet