LINUX: RE: Compiling the Source

From: Billy H. Chan (bhchan@po.EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 06/26/96

On Wed, 26 Jun 1996 eb19340@ci.uminho.pt wrote:

> i have Circlemud3.0 patch 11 and it appears to be something wrong about it....
>
> I Keep getting this error when compiling the source.... /src directory
>

> sysdep.h:127: net/errno.h: No such file or directory
> sysdep.h:131: crypt.h: No such file or directory
> In file included from comm.c:14:
> sysdep.h:146: sys/select.h: No such file or directory
> make[1]: *** [comm.o] Error 1

autoconf was probably unable to find those two files (net/errno.h and
crypt.h) which will pose a problem for you.  You might try running configure
again and noting it's output, see if anything is amiss, and send the output
over (either mailinglist or direct to me... probably mailinglist).
Also, please lets get in the habit of tagging our messages.
-- Billy  H. Chan     bhchan@po.eecs.berkeley.edu  bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu
   CogSci/CompSci     http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~bhchan     ResumeInside