Re: Advanced Terminal Mode

From: Brian Burrell (irbsh@montana.com)
Date: 06/30/96

i have a prompt just like irc in make_prompt.. then a prf for it...

as for adding windows i setup three different psuedo send_to_char cmds
called to_top to_mid and to_bot that would scroll and send to three
different windows respectively... tho i ran into a problem... this sorta
thing is usually not handlable by most servers for some reason...

if anyone can get this to not crash ..  i'd love if they give me a insight
into how they did it..