Autoeq and SYSERRORS, Again =)

From: linebacker (linebacker@microlink.net)
Date: 07/13/96

Sorry to bring this back up again, but after tredging  through
my mail files for 2 hours, I could not find any of the posts.

Iam getting the SYSERROR of equipping the char when in room nowhere.
Did anyone ever come up with a good fix for this? I could just ignore
the errors buy my log files would grow quite large!

While I'm am sorta on the topic of room nowhere, etc. What changes need
to be made to save a characters room when they quit, so they load into
that same room?
Thanks 4 any help,
Chuck