Compiling Under MSVC++ 1.0

From: Helleth (shadows@magna.com.au)
Date: 07/15/96

It will be a few weeks before I can get MSVC++ Version 4.0 to compile
the code under Windows 95/NT but in the mean time I'm trying to build
under Version 1.0.  It doesn't compile because it doesn't support the
long file names.

How much of an effort would it take to rename all the files and
references so they are all in the 8.3 naming system so it will
compile...*and* if I do rename them all, *will it compile at all*?

Has anyone tried it?  Please give me some advice...and for all of you
who will say get UNIX, don't bother, I'll stick with NT thanks ;P

    Michael Prior: shadows@magna.com.au
                              \
                              /
           PriorNet Pty. Ltd