2 things...

From: Melen (melen@melen.acmenet.net)
Date: 07/16/96

1) I would like ALL objects to deteriorate, like corpses do. I mean, I
hate seeing an object in a room 3 hours after the person dropped it and
left the game. It's annoying. I'd like the object to crumble after a
period of time (except like the donation rooms) without having to flag them.

2) I'm getting this odd error. Here it is:
Tue Jul 16 03:22:57 :: Received SIGHUP, SIGINT, or SIGTERM.  Shutting down...

That would tell me that someone is doing a kill to kill the process. But
seeings as I'm root, I know there no special programs running that kill
processes and EVERYONE on the system shows as idle for hours. Any idea
what would make the MUD think it's being killed?

Thanks.

Melen
Allanthya MUD: mad.eshores.com port 4000