Re: New Class

From: Carlos Rodriguez (crodrigu@academ01.chs.itesm.mx)
Date: 07/18/96

On Thu, 18 Jul 1996, Sergey Katsev wrote:

> I added a new class (Knight) successfully, but now, when it tries to use
> any of the warrior skills (like kick), the mud won't let it (please leave
> the martial arts to the fighters).  Does anyone know what I have to edit
> to fix this?  Thanks you.
> Phantom

  In act.offensive.c, in the function do_kick, you'll find this around
line 380:

    if (GET_CLASS(ch) != CLASS_WARRIOR) {
       send_to_char("Leave the martial arts to the fighters.")
       return 0;
    }

  Just change it to something like:

    if ((GET_CLASS(ch) != CLASS_WARRIOR) && (GET_CLASS(ch) != CLASS_KNIGHT)) {
       send_to_char("Leave the martial arts to the fighters and knights.")
       return 0;
    }

  Do the same change to the similar lines that are in do_rescue and in
do_bash and you're ready to go!

  Visita Agharti!!!                 |             	    Carlos Rodriguez
    http://wwww.chs.itesm.mx:8080/  |		crodrigu@campus.chs.itesm.mx
    crodrigu/Agharti/		    |		webadmin@campus.chs.itesm.mx