Re: Windows 95 editor

From: malcor (malcor@cyberportal.net)
Date: 07/23/96

Good luck , i do not beleive there is ANY editor for win because MSDOS
adds the ^m after line regardless, I got around this by d/l mini-linux from
the sunsite ftp
"ftp sunsite.unc.edu"
with this you just unzip it to the dir and type "Linux" there is no need
for repartitioning and it is a fast way of editing code :)

Malcor

P.S sorry to get off the subject but it really is worth it for all the
coders out there that have to use dos. :)

P.S.S. I have also found that if you write it in dos and select it , cut
and paste it in unix that you lose the ^m char but it is a pain in th arse.