Re: mobproc IF/ELSE Depth

From: Eric L. Helvey (helver@newwave.net)
Date: 07/24/96

Yes... We found that problem also...  we fixed it with probably the same
fix that you added and it has worked flawlessly... until we added an
mpdelay...  the mpdelay is designed to add a stagger time between triggers
and mob actions, and between the actions themselves...  the only problem
we're having now is that after a delay, the if/else/endif loops are out of
balance and don't finish execution properly.  We're working on that, but
everything seems nice...

Helvs