[Circle] two quickies

From: Kevin Wing (wing@one.net)
Date: 07/24/96

1.  I have a class that has both skills and spells.  In class.c, you define
whether the class has skills or spells, for practice message purposes.  I
want it to have both, and say the right thing.  Any ideas, if any of that
made sense?

2.  Has anyone imp'd a system that allows you to see the condition of the
character that your assisting?  Right now you can see a percentage of the
mob you're fighting, but I would like it if it also displayed the tank's
percentage also.

        Thanks in advance, and thanks for all the help on my level questions
a month or so ago.

                                               -Kevin

email:wing@one.net
http://w3.one.net/~wing/