[Circle] Re: [Cir] Just an observation...

From: Jorge Guilherme (jmg@students.si.fct.unl.pt)
Date: 07/25/96

On Thu, 25 Jul 1996, Alex wrote:

> I'm ranting now, so I'm gonan end this email, but I mean really... TRY to
> code somethign yourself instead of just applying crap someone sends you, you
> are never going to get anywhere taking that route. I started programming
> Ebon Mists about 1.5 years ago when it was VortexMUD, and I had no clue
> about C. I stuck with it, hacked at it, and LEARNED IT, even before I knew a
> circlemud mailinglist existed. Now my proficency in C has landed me an
> awesome coding job with a software company.
 I couldn't agree more with you. People should start by hacking the code.
 And the muds will became better and/or diferent.

> Ps. Um... that [Circle] tacked onto the subject is WONDERFUL (I can finaly
> sort my mail now) but it's a little big and glaring... any chance it might
> get changed to [C] or [Cir]? Just a thought.
 Done.
 I currently have a .deliver (I use Linux) like this:

DEST="jmg"
CIRCLE=~/mail/circle

if (grep circle $HEADER >/dev/null 2>/dev/null) ;then
	DEST="nobody"
	cat $HEADER $BODY >> $CIRCLE
fi

echo $DEST