Re: [Circle] Potion Components & Brew

From: Bill Romano (ghost@ao.net)
Date: 07/25/96

Just an idea on the empty slots for the ITEM_COMPONENT

(keep in mind i am a newbie coder, so i am not sure HOW possible this is)

instead of just the component number, have them list diff attribs of that
component
i.e.
1:	regen(1)
2:	fire_resis(1)    (the (1) is the level or str of the component)
3:	heal(1)
etc...

then instead of looking for a component # it would check for the
attrib and str, that way you can use diff combos for the same potion
and maybe have the affect be as stronger if the (#) is higher,
seems to me if this is codeable that you would then be able to limit
higher level potions by making the really good componets scarce,
but have lower powered versions floating around as teasers...

just my .02$

Ghost Shaidan