[Circle] DOUBT (QUESTION): Meters in prompts

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 07/26/96

Hiya guys, just two quick questions about those bars.

Has anyone thought of implementing such in a prompt? so you could have
something like

<####->H <#---->M <#####>V >>

As you may guess the scale goes 20% each slot, maybe it is not as
accurate, but it is easier to glance at it... and it gives a more natural
(fuzzy) feeling (in RL you usually feel tired, you do not feel that you
could walk exactly 45.43 meters more)

Also, another idea, and this is more like a quest for programmers or a
challenge..:) How would be the easiest (shortest) way to make vertical
bars. And obivously I imply that the bars are sharing the lines with
other bars/items. Would you have to code each character on the scale and
light them individually (separate from the rest)?

Just questions, I am not planning on implemented this exactly, but I am a
curious person..:)

Luck

Myth

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                                CIATEQ, A.C.
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/