Re: [Circle] [Admin] Site Provision

From: Nic Suzor (suzor@bluesky.net.au)
Date: 11/08/96

i know i, for one, would not pay to run a mud. i enjoy running a mud, and i
do not expect any reward for running one, but i would not pay to run one.
my mud runs on the sysadmins pc, and i spose he was lucky because he likes
muds too. but if this site was taken away, i would look for a new free one,
and not finding one, run it myself on my pc, just for the fun of building
it. maybe if i could make it good enough, i would find another site for
free, but i dont have the money to pay for a site every month... just my
opinion

Nic Suzor