[Circle] Hometowns

From: Rasdan (thomas@mail.CS.ORST.EDU)
Date: 11/18/96

I am currently working on adding hometowns for each of the classes, not
for each race. I have added the snippet from the page about it, but am
having trouble making the classes load in the hometown I want them to.
Currently, all new players, regardless of class, load in the void :P.

Any help at all will be greatly appreciated as I am stumped.

would it be easier just to #define CLASS_MAGE_STARTROOM 6300 and do that
for each of the classes rather than try to do it from an array?

Thanks way in advance,

Rasdan