[Circle] help, again please

From: mike a dunston (magic__man@juno.com)
Date: 11/20/96

Ok, i now have it running under win95 and i can access the mud, i am just
wondering what the last 4 lines on this mean and how i can solve these
errors, also my logging does not work at all, my log dir is empty, is
there a problem there ?? or is it just win95...Any help would be greatly
appreciated....sorry to ask more questions (again)...

Wed Nov 20 14:47:32 :: Booting houses.
Wed Nov 20 14:47:32 :: Boot db -- DONE.
Wed Nov 20 14:47:32 :: Entering game loop.
Wed Nov 20 14:47:32 :: No connections.  Going to sleep.
Wed Nov 20 14:47:33 :: New connection.  Waking up.
Wed Nov 20 14:47:39 :: Mage [the zone       ] has connected.
Wed Nov 20 14:48:02 :: Mage un-renting and entering game.
Error reading board: No such file or directory
Error reading board: No such file or directory
Error reading board: No such file or directory
Error reading board: No such file or directory

Magic__Man@Juno.Com
MagicMan71@freemark.com
Mike Dunston
1@2948.SierraLink  -  WWIV BBS Network