Re: [Circle] help, again please

From: Niese-Petersen (Tenp@cris.com)
Date: 11/20/96

On Wed, 20 Nov 1996, mike a dunston wrote:

--snip--
> Error reading board: No such file or directory
> Error reading board: No such file or directory
> Error reading board: No such file or directory
> Error reading board: No such file or directory

Not the first time this question is on the mailing list.. So I will just
say following:

 It's not a bad thing.. You have some boards on the MUD. Most of them
ofcoz without a message, first time you start it up. So it can't find the
file, since there aren't any for those boards. In general.. Just ignore
it.

---
Erik Niese-Petersen
Aka Quint The typo God