Re: [worldbuilding][idea?]

From: invincibill (long@hercules.ntsource.com)
Date: 12/09/96

Daniel Koepke wrote:
snip--->
> Why would you need to convert to a "linked list format" to add pointers
> to the structures? All you would need to do is put pointers in the
> structures. But even that is not neccessary. You could simply have
> certain objects have a room number attributed to it that when "entered"
> it would put the person in that room.
>
> --
> Daniel Koepke
> dkoepke@california.com
> Forgive me father, for I am sin.

you mean just sort of write a spec proc for an object?  i guess that
would be the easy way to do it...

btw thanks to everybody for following this thread.  i have heard alot of
good ideas.  i think i'm gonna whip sumpin up like that in my spare
time(i'm the only coder for my poor mud)

-invincibill...