Re: list

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 12/09/96

On Sun, 8 Dec 1996, Alex Fletcher wrote:

> Cut the spam people!  You're NOT FUNNY!

This is obviously forged mail, probably from recently deleted buddies...

Alex's mail has some special characteristics this mails lack (which I am
not saying) and Alex has also shown an attitude totally different than
this...

I write this as to stop the unavoidable questions and probably even flames
to him...

Luck

Eduo
Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                          CIATEQ, A.C. --  MEXICO
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/