All this stupidity

From: Gabriel (ngray@fortnet.org)
Date: 12/12/96

I can't speak for everyone else here, but I would hate to see this list
shut down over squabbling and nitpicking.
        "I'm so elite!  I can forge email!"
        "That wasn't me!  It was my evil twin!  Prove it!"
        "I'm gonna drag your sorry butt to court!"
        For one, I very highly doubt you can sue him over anything, John.
        And please watch your language.

        Please.
        This list used to be a very good source of help and support for
everything that I lack.  Now it's become a silly little bickering match
about who killed who.  Who cares?  All I care about is the "huge tracts
of land."

I'm all for the creation of a private mailing list for serious coders.

And thank you to everyone who helped me with all of my problems.

                Gabriel