Saved ROOMS

From: The Dark One (naxos@tiac.net)
Date: 12/15/96

Okay I got the Saved Rooms working! YAY!

I just now have one question, where can I put the save_saved()
(It checks all rooms flaged for ROOM_SAVE) so that it saves the room
stuff every once in awhile, right now I have it in do_save for testing..

Oh, yea, I'll make a patch for everyone else
to use if there is demand..So if you want it just yell, I suppose
I'd put a patch together even if just one person asks :)
(I'm excited to be able to offer something for once instead
 of asking!)

-Dark